Navigate to specified URL in browser.
- Browser – It specifies the browser instance to navigate to the specified page.
- New Tab – It navigates the specified URL to the new tab. By default, this checkbox sets as unchecked.
- URL – Specify the URL to navigate the specified site.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Web page – Web page object of the navigated page returned by this activity.