Set value to specified text field in webpage.
- Path – XPath stands for XML Path Language for locating any element on the webpage. Specify the XPath of the drop down button control present on the webpage.
- Value – Specify the value to set for a specified drop down.
- Web Page – It specifies the webpage object of the currently opened web page.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Result – If the value sets successfully, it displays the result as True.