This activity adds one or multiple worksheets into a specified Spreadsheet or workbook.
- Spreadsheet – Specify the excel spreadsheet instance to add the new sheet.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Sheet Index – Specify the index number of the new sheet. The zero-based sheet index in the Excel spreadsheet. Default at the end position.
- Sheet Name – Specify the name of the newly added sheet. The default value is Sheet N, where N is a number following the largest number used in worksheet names.
- worksheet – Displays the newly added worksheet into the excel spreadsheet.