Append specified string to file. Add new text to the existing file. If a file doesn’t exist, activity creates a new file with a specified name.
- Encoding – Encode the file into UTF format and detects the encoding used in the file. Refer to link for more information Character Encoding.
- File Name – Specify the path of your file here.
- Text – Enter the new text to be appended to your file.
- Continue On Error – It Specifies whether the automation should continue even the current activity fails. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity presents inside Try Catch and the value of this property is True, it will ignore errors during the execution of automation.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.