Appends new data to the CSV file from the specified data table object. If a file doesn’t exist, create a new file.
- Data Table – Specify the Data Table object append to the CSV file. This field supports only Data Table objects.
- Delimiter – Specify the character that separates the text strings in the CSV file. It can be tab, comma (','), semicolon (';'), caret ('^'), or pipe ('|').
- Encoding – The encoding type to be used. By default, UTF-8 encoding is set. Refer to link for more information Character Encoding.
- File Path – Specify the path of the CSV file to append the data into it.
- Include Header – If selected, considers the first row in the Data Table as the header. By default, enabled this option
- Continue On Error – It Specifies whether the automation should continue even the current activity fails. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity presents inside Try Catch and the value of this property is True, it will ignore errors during the execution of automation.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.