The predictor creates a model based on the data distribution. Then the model is used to predict future or unknown values.
- Algorithm Type – It specifies the classification algorithm for prediction. Select from Random Forest, Support Vector Machine, Decision Tree.
- Random forest – A meta estimator tries to fit several decision trees on various sub-samples of datasets and uses predictive accuracy of the model and controls over-fitting.
- Support Vector Machine – It represents the training data as points in space divided into categories by a clear gap. Then, it maps the new examples into the same space and predicts a category based on which side of the gap they fall.
- Decision Tree – It produces the sequences of rules used to classify the data. It is simple to understand, requires less data preparation, and can handle numerical and categorical data.
- Input Data – Data for predicting values.
- Model Name – Generated model name for prediction.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Result – Prediction value returned by specified model.