This activity clicks a particular UI element, like a button or a link in a specified webpage.
- Delay After Execution – It specifies the delay in milliseconds. This time indicates the current activity gets completed, and the next activity will begin with any specific operations. The in-between time will ensure enough time for the next page to load.
- Path – XPath stands for XML Path Language for locating any element on the webpage. Specify the XPath of the button control present on the web page.
- Web Page – It specifies the webpage object of the currently opened web page.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Result – If the button gets clicked successfully, it displays the result as True.