This activity clicks a particular UI element, like a specified download link on a webpage.
- Web Page – It specifies the webpage object of the currently opened web page.
- Element Path - It specifies the XPath of the element, which has a download link on the web page.
- Folder Path - Specify the folder path to save the file.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- File Path - Specify the absolute path or the full address of the downloaded file.