This activity requests for a connection string to initiate a database connection and Provider name. It produces the output as database context variables used for database operations.
- Connection String – It specifies the connection string to establish a database connection.
- Provider Name – It specifies the name of the database provider to access the database.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: Ifthis activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Database Context – The activity returns the context variable of the database. It can subsequently use for other database operations.