Create a new file in the specified location. If the same file is already there, it replaces it.
- Continue On Error – It Specifies whether the automation should continue even the current activity fails. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: Ifthis activity presents inside Try Catch and the value of this property is True, it will ignore errors during the execution of automation.
- Name – Specify the name of the file to be created.
- Path – Define the path to create the file.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.