This activity extracts the specified string and related information from a specified UI element, image, or PDF using the Google Cloud OCR engine. OCR stands for Optical Character Recognition, a technology programmed to recognize text inside images, like scanned documents and photos.
- API Key – The API key provides you access to the Google Cloud OCR.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- OCR Engine – OCR engine instance returned by the activity Create Tesseract OCR Engine. The Tesseract OCR engine creates language-specified training data to recognize words. It biases the words and sentences that often appear together in a specified language as a human brain does. It produces accurate results with the training data.