MODI (Microsoft Office Document Imaging) OCR Engine extracts the text from image files combined with the Extract Text with OCR action.
- Language – MODI detects different languages and provides the option to select any of them. It rescales and resizes the images and image's width height independently through multipliers that help MODI to read the text to extract.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- OCR Engine – OCR engine instance returned by the activity Create Tesseract OCR Engine. The Tesseract OCR engine creates language-specified training data to recognize words. It biases the words and sentences that often appear together in a specified language as a human brain does. It produces accurate results with the training data.