This activity creates a new note in salesforce and links it to a record.
- Body - Body of the note.
- Record Id - Id of the record to link.
- Title - Title for the note.
- DisplayName – The display name of the activity.
- Private – If selected, the values of variables and arguments supplied will never be logged.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Is Private - If true, only the note owner or a user with the “Modify All Data” permission can view the note or query it via the API.
- Note Id - Id of the attachment created.