This activity creates a new salesforce opportunity.
- Opportunity Name - Name of the opportunity to create.
- Close Date - Closing date of the opportunity.
- Opportunity Stage - Stage of the opportunity to create.
- DisplayName – The display name of the activity.
- Private – If selected, the values of variables and arguments supplied will never be logged.
- Attachments – Path of the files to attach to the created opportunity.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
- Files - Path of the files to upload to salesforce and link to the created opportunity.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Opportunity Id - Id of the opportunity created.
Note: The design of this acivity provides an interface which simplifies assigning fields and values to the opportunity to be created.