This activity removes the entire column of an active worksheet of a specified Excel spreadsheet.
- Column Index – Specify the relative zero based column number to delete a column.
- Column Letter – Specify the column letter to delete a column.
- Spreadsheet – Select the particular column in the Spreadsheet to delete.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.