This activity deletes the selected directory from a specific location and subdirectories, files inside it.
- Continue On Error – It Specifies whether the automation should continue even the current activity fails. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity presents inside Try Catch and the value of this property is True, it will ignore errors during the execution of automation.
- Path – Specify the path to delete the directory.
- Recursive – Based on the Boolean values (true or False), If true, it removes the directories, subdirectories, and files in the specified path.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.