This activity executes the specified method from a Python script directly in a workflow. The script that contains the method is loaded into the environment by Load Python Script activity.
- Instance – The Python script that contains the method to execute, stored in a PythonObject variable. It supports only PythonObject variables.
- Method Arguments – Method Arguments.
- Method Name – Specify the name of the method to execute.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Result – It displays the result of the invoked method stored in a python object variable.