This activity extracts the data from specified Html pages based on the X-Path query.
- Html Content – Specify the Html page content to extract the data.
- Html File – Specify the Html file to extract the data.
- Element Path – The X Path of the element present in specified Html.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Result – It displays the data extracted from the specified Html.