A Metadata can include information about data sets, executions, features, models, and other artifacts from our Machine Learning Pipeline. This activity extracts the metadata through machine learning.
- Content – Document content to be parsed.
- Content Type – Document content type. Default: Invoice.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Result – Metadata extracted from the document in form of dictionary.