This activity extracts the table data from the specified Html page based on the X-Path query.
- Html Content – specify the Html page content to extract the data.
- Html File – Specify the Html file to extract the data.
- Contains Header Row – If set to true, it ignores the first extracted row; else, it will include it in the data table.
- Selector – Selector in JSON format.
- Max Records – It specifies the maximum number of records to fetch. Specify the value as -1 to fetch all records.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Result – It displays the Table data extracted from specified Html.