This activity is the process of using the OCR engine on documents to extracts the text from them.
- Clipping Region – The rectangular region to extract the selected text. If the region is not specified, the text from the entire image gets extracted.
- Image File Path – Specify the path of the image file to extract the text file.
- OCR Engine – The OCR engine instance
- OCR Parameters – Parameters to pass to OCR engine.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Result – It displays the text extracted from the image and the screen coordinates of each word found in that image