This activity checks whether the specified file exists in the FTP server.
- Remote Path – Specify the path of the folder to check whether the specified file exists there.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Recursive – It will include all the subfolders of the specified path. By default this is unchecked
- Exists – It displays the output in a Boolean value, which says whether the specified file exists or not.