This activity finds the closest text position in the image using OCR's closest match algorithm.
- Clipping Region – Specify the rectangular region in the image to search the specific text.
- Custom Percentage Match – When tolerance sets to custom, the values here determine how much percentage the text can differ from the search text.
- Image File Path – Specify the path of the image file to extract the text file.
- OCR Engine – The OCR engine instance.
- Search Text – Specify the text to search in specified image.
- Tolerance – It uses Fuzzy String Comparison Tolerance. String comparison tolerance level defines how much a text can differ from the search text. For example, it can be "Strong," "Normal," "Weak," or "Custom".
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Exists – Specifies if search text exists in a given image.
- Result – Returns the screen coordinates of the search text in a specified image.