This activity finds the text position in the image using OCR.
- Clipping Region – Specify the rectangular region in the image to search the specific text.
- Image File Path – Specify the path of the image file to extract the text file.
- Match Whole Words – It Specifies to find the search string to match exactly at a word boundary. By default, this option gets checked.
- OCR Engine – The OCR engine instance.
- Search Text – Specify the text to search in the specified image.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Exists – Specifies if search text exists in given image.
- Result – Returns the screen coordinates of the search text in specified image.