Set focus to the textbox of a web page.
- Web Page – It specifies the webpage object of the currently opened web page.
- Textbox Path – Specify the XPath of the textbox control present on the web page.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.