It connects to an FTP server and validate it, and allows to perform multiple actions within it.
- Password – Specify the Password used to connect to the FTP server.
- Use Anonymous Login – If true, log in as an anonymous User. If the Server supports anonymous login by default, it sets to false
- Username – Specify the username used to connect to the FTP server.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Accept All Certificates – Accept any SSL certificate received from the server. By default, it sets to false.
- Client Certificate – Client certificate.
- Client Certificate Password – Password of certificate.
- FTPS Mode – Type of Encryption to use. Default: None.
- SFTP – Make a connection on SFTP site.
- SSL Protocols – Encryption protocols to use. Default: Default.
- Host – IP/URL of an FTP server.
- Initial Directory – Folder Name to set as an initial working directory.
- Port – Port Number, where FTP server hosted.