Gets the content of the specified file.
- File Name - Name of the file to search for.
- Record Id - Id of the record to which the files are attached.
- DisplayName – The display name of the activity.
- Private – If selected, the values of variables and arguments supplied will never be logged.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Files - The files with the specified name linked to the specified record.