This activity gets the first empty row and column in the active sheet of the specified Excel spreadsheet.
- Spreadsheet – Specify the excel spreadsheet instance to get the first empty row and column.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Column Index – Specifies the first empty zero-based column index of the active sheet of the specified Excel spreadsheet.
- Row Index – Specifies the first empty zero-based row index in the active sheet of the specified Excel spreadsheet.