This activity gets the email messages configured with IMAP protocol.
- Timeout (in MS) – Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Email – Enter the email account to get the message.
- Password – Enter the password of the email account to get the message.
- Mail Folder – Specify the mail folder of the account to get the message.
- Port – The port used to get the email message.
- Server – The email server host that is to be used.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Delete Messages – – It depends on the Boolean function. If it's true, it deletes the read messages
- Mark Mail As Read – It depends on the Boolean function. If it's true, it marks the retrieved messages as read. By default, it is true
- Read Only Unread Mails – Specifies whether to mark retrieved messages as read. By default, this check box is cleared.
- SSL – It depends on the Boolean function. If it's true, it only reads the unread email messages. By default, it is true
- Messages – It displays the retrieved messages as a collection of Mail Message objects.