This activity gets the opportunity and feilds specified from salesforce.
- Opportunity Name - Name of the opportunity to retrive from salesforce.
- Requried Fields - Required fields to search.
Note: The above field provides an dialog with all the salesforce opportunity properties which you can retrive from salesforce. The dialog also has a feature for entering custom properties. The opportunity Id is selected by default and is not shown in the UI.
- DisplayName – The display name of the activity.
- Private – If selected, the values of variables and arguments supplied will never be logged.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Opportunity - The retrived opportunities from salesforce.
Note: The design of this acivity provides an interface which simplifies retriving the correct opportunity by specifying more unique fields and their values to query for the opportunity.