This activity gets the user information of the specified user from the Active Directory.
- Active Directory Entry - It specifies the instance of the Active Directory, and it accesses regular entries.
- Search User By - It specifies the search method to get the group. The Distinguished name uniquely identifies the entry in the directory Username is the name created by the user.
- Search Value - The distinguished name or username of the user in the Active Directory.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
Continue On Error – It Specifies whether the automation should continue even the current activity fails. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity presents inside Try Catch and the value of this property is True, it will ignore errors during the execution of automation.
Custom Property Search - It specifies the custom property to search for in the Active Directory.
- Custom Property - The custom information of the specified user from the Active Directory.
- User Info - The information of the specified user.