This activity identifies the document query from a list of document queries using the OCR engine.
- Batch File Path – It specifies the document queries null path when document query is null.
- Document Queries – It specifies the trained document queries.
- OCR Engine – The OCR Engine instance.
- Password – Sets the password to the PDF file, if necessary.
- PDF File Path – The file path of PDF whose document query is needed.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Result – Document query of selected PDF file.