It imports the data from Data Tables to a database and returns the number of rows affected.
- Column Mapping – It enables column names in a Data Table that is different from those in the target data source.
- Connection String – It specifies the connection string to establish a database connection.
- Data Table – The Data Table variable from which data will be imported to database.
- Database Context – It specifies the Database context variable.
Note: If the Database Context variable used here returns by the Connect activity, it ignores all properties (Connection String and Provider Name) related to the database connection.
- Provider Name – It specifies the name of the database provider to access the database.
- Table – It specifies the table in the database in which the data gets imported.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Records Affected – Number of records inserted in table of the specified database.