Displays a dialog box with a configured label to get the user input.
- Is Password – If checked, it defines as a password field, and the characters are masked (*).
- Label – Provide a hint about what to input.
- Options – Define an array of strings as the input option for your input field. By default, the choice will be in the text field. Based on the given values, the relevant field will be showed.
- Title – Preference to enter the title of the input dialog.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Result – Based on the data entered by the user as input.
Here is a sequence which displays the password dialog box for user to enter the password.
The above sequence displays following Dialog on the screen when executed.