This activity invokes a method of a specified COM object.
- Arguments – It is a collection of arguments for the method to be invoked
- Binding Flags – It specifies the flags that control binding and invocation processes conducted by reflection.
- CLS ID – The CLS ID of COM object.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Method Name – Assign the name of the method to invoke.
- Prog ID – Specify the progId of the object type of the method to invoke.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Result – The target COM object.