This activity Invokes a VBScript file and executes the commands.
- Arguments – It specifies the parameters passed into the code that invokes.
- File Name – The full path of the VBScript file you want to invoke.
- Kill On Timeout – If set to true, the execution of the VBScript is interrupted after the specified timeout period. By default, it sets to false.
- Run In Batch Mode – If sets to true, it suppresses the script errors and prompts from displaying.
- Timeout (in MS) – It Specifies the amount of time to wait for the activity to run before any error occurs. It only works if the WaitForOutput property sets to true. Leaving this empty property waits for an infinite amount of time before throwing an exception. By default, this property field is empty.
- Unicode Support – If set to true, it allows the usage of special characters in input and output values. By default, it sets to false.
- Wait For Output – If set to true, it waits for output from the VBScript in the specified time in the Timeout property. If set to false, the process continues with the following activity immediately. By default, it sets to true.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Result – It displays the result of invoking the VBScript.