This activity invokes the specified workflow synchronously, optionally passing the list of required input arguments.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. A Boolean value of True indicates to continue on error. The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Arguments – Bind the local variables to workflow arguments.
- Workflow File Name – Specify the file path of (.xaml) to invoke the file.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Timeout – An Argument of type Timespan Specifies the amount of waiting time taken by the activity to run before an error occurs and aborts the workflow.