Performs the searches to look up a value that is to be found in a given range and returns the corresponding value as a string variable of the specified Excel cell.
- Match Case – It's an index function to get a value of a matched position. If it's true, it makes the searches case sensitive. By default, it sets to False.
- Match Entire Cell Contents – If true, it entirely matches the cell value with the search keyword. If false, it considers any occurrence of the search string. By default, it sets to true.
- Range – Specify the range to perform the search. It supports Only String variables and strings.
- Search String – Specify the value to search in the selected range. It supports Only String variables and strings.
- Sheet Name – Specify the name of the sheet contains the cell to extract the specified cell formula. By default, this is "Sheet1" it supports only String variables and strings.
- Spreadsheet – Specify the instance of the Excel Spreadsheet to read the data.
Note: Use OpenSpreadsheet activity to create Excel Spreadsheet instance and CloseSpreadheet to close the instance.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Result – It displays the cell where it finds the specified value.