This activity detects whether the contents are of a given mail type.
- Content – Specify the content of the mail.
- Mail Type – Mail type to check. The value can be “Invoice”.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Result – Returns true if the mail type matches.