This activity moves the selected file from a given source to a destination.
- Continue On Error – It Specifies whether the automation should continue even the current activity fails. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity presents inside Try Catch and the value of this property is True, it will ignore errors during the execution of automation.
- Destination – Define the destination path to move the file.
- Overwrite – It depends on the Boolean values (true or false). If it’s true, it overwrites the files in the destination folder with the file that copies.
- Path – Define the path to move the file.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.