Opens the specified Spreadsheet and returns the instance of that Spreadsheet.
- File Path – Specify the path of the Excel Spreadsheet.
- Read Only – If checked, opens the specified workbook in Read-Only mode.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Spreadsheet – It displays the Opened instance of a specified Excel document.