This activity extracts the formula used in the specified excel cell of a spreadsheet.
- Cell – Specify the cell to extract the formula. It supports only String variables and strings.
- Sheet Name – Specify the name of the sheet contains the cell to extract the specified cell formula. By default, it is "Sheet1". It supports only String variables and strings.
- Spreadsheet – Specify the excel Spreadsheet to extract.
Note: Use OpenSpreadsheet activity to create Excel Spreadsheet instance and CloseSpreadheet to close the instance.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Formula – It displays the extracted formula as a string variable and returns an empty string if the cell contains no formula.