This activity Reads data from a specified CSV file.
- Delimiter– Specifies the delimiter in the CSV file. It can be tab, comma(','), semicolon(';'), caret('^'), or pipe('|').
- Encoding – The encoding type to be used. By default, UTF-8 encoding is set. Refer to link for more information Character Encoding.
- File Path – Specify the path of the CSV file.
- Include Header – If selected, the first row in the DataTable is considered a header. This option is selected by default.
- Continue On Error – It Specifies whether the automation should continue even the current activity fails. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity presents inside Try Catch and the value of this property is True, it will ignore errors during the execution of automation.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Data Table – The data read from CSV file is written into Data Table.