This activity reads the value of an Excel range and stores it in a Data Table variable. If the range isn't specified, it reads the whole spreadsheet. If specified range as a cell, it reads the entire spreadsheet starting from that cell
- Include Column Names – Specifies to consider the first row in the Excel file to contain the column names.
- Preserve Format – It specifies if it should preserve the exact format of the cell.
- Range – Specify the range to read. If the range isn't specified, it reads the whole spreadsheet. If specified range as a cell, it reads the entire spreadsheet starting from that cell. This field supports only string variables and strings.
- Sheet Name – Specify the name of the sheet to read. By default, it is "Sheet1." It supports only String variables and strings.
- Spreadsheet – Specify the excel Spreadsheet to read the data. Use Open Spreadsheet activity to create Excel Spreadsheet instance and Close Spreadsheet to close the instance.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- Data Table – Represents the output Data Table that contains the information obtained from the Excel file.