This activity sets the active sheet to the selected Excel spreadsheet.
- Sheet Index – Specify the zero-based sheet index to set as active. Specify if the index is needed.
- Sheet Name – Specify the name of the sheet to set as active. Specify if the sheet name is needed.
- Spreadsheet – Specify the excel spreadsheet to set the active sheet.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.