Sets the attribute's value of a specified element of a web page.
- Web Page – It specifies the webpage object associated with the web page.
- Element Path – It specifies the XPath of the element to set the attribute values present on the webpage.
- Attribute Name – Specify the name to set the attribute.
- Attribute Value – Specify the value to set to the attribute of the specified element.
- Delay Before Execution – It specifies the delay in milliseconds. This time indicates the current activity gets completed, and the next activity will begin with any specific operations. The in-between time will ensure enough time for the next page to load. By default, the time delay is 250.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.