This activity can start one or more processes and passes a list of arguments to it.
- Arguments – Specify the parameter values to use when starting a process.
- File Name – Enter the absolute path or file name to find the executable file to start the process.
- Working Directory – It is the current directory that holds the executable file.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – It Specifies whether the automation should continue even the current activity fails. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity presents inside Try Catch and the value of this property is True, it will ignore errors during the execution of automation.
- Process – Process provides access to local and remote process and enables to start and stop local system processes