This activity changes one set of data values in the data table into other based on the mapping specifications.
- Data Mappings – Data Mapping in JSON format. For example: Here is sample of JSON string
Note: Searches the column name value in Data Table and compare its value with, compare with value; if it matches, then replaces it with, replace with value. Do the same for all the occurrences of the above combination.
- Data Table – Specify the Data Table object to perform the data transformation.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Transformed Data Table – It displays the transformed Data Table.