This activity uploads a new attachment into salesforce and links it to a record.
- File Path - The absolute path of the file to attach.
- Record Id - Id of the object of the attachment.
- DisplayName – The display name of the activity.
- Private – If selected, the values of variables and arguments supplied will never be logged.
- Description – Description of the attachment.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Is Private - Indicates whether this record is viewable only by the owner and administrators (true) or viewable by all otherwise-allowed users (false).
- Attachment Id - Id of the attachment created.