This activity uploads Files/Folders in FTP Server.
- Local Path – Specify the local path of the files/folders to upload them to the FTP server.
- Remote Path – Specify the path of the Folders/Files to upload them from local.
- DisplayName – Add a display name to your activity.
- Private – By default, activity will log the values of your properties inside your workflow. If private is selected, then it stops logging.
- Continue On Error – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False.
Note: If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of this property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed
- Create – Creates the directory if doesn’t exist. By default this is unchecked
- Overwrite – It will overwrite the file if exists. By default this is unchecked
- Recursive – It will include all the subfolders of the specified path. By default this is unchecked